Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Product review- Cardstore!



A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by cardstore for a product review. Have you heard about this wonderful company?









Cardstore lets you create and customize the perfect card for every occasion by offering the very best of design and messaging into a top-notch, ready-to-mail product.






Here are some of my favorite cards from Cardstore.




















































Aren't these cards fun, stylish and beautiful? For today's review, I picked this photo card design.












Here is what mine looks like!





















I really love how my card turned out. The quality is great! My card arrived fast and well-packaged. The customization process is pretty simple and straightforward. Fonts, colors, number of photos and layouts can be customized on the inside of the card. The wonderful people at cardstore even included two envelopes along with my card in case I make a mistake, how thoughtful! Creating this photo card is definitely a fun and easy experience! I am looking forward to give this card to my husband on our 8th year wedding anniversary next month!



*I received this product to review for free but the views and opinions expressed are entirely my own.



You can get your own fun, affordable and customized cards  here.


You have read this articleProduct review with the title Product review- Cardstore!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/09/product-review-cardstore.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Comments "Product review- Cardstore!"

Post a Comment