Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Fresh and colorful spaces!



Sometimes, I like to revisit some my favorite designers that I have featured in one of my regular series, 'Cool Designer Alert' to check out their latest work. Today, I would love to share with you the work of Katie Rosenfeld. Her designs is always fresh, chic with a burst of colors! You can check out her previous feature here.








































































I love so many of her rooms in her gorgeous portfolio especially the room with the chippendale poster bed with the soft, pretty color palette of lavenders, olives and light taupes. Which room do you gravitate to? Do you love her work as much as I do? 



For more information on Katie Rosenfeld and her work, please visit www.katierosenfelddesign.com.


You have read this articleCool designer / Inspiration with the title Fresh and colorful spaces!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/09/fresh-and-colorful-spaces.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Comments "Fresh and colorful spaces!"

Post a Comment