Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Home tour- A fresh and inviting West Hollywood home!



Before we check out today's post, I would like to extend my thanks for your support and comments on my earlier post. I feel so blessed to have you as my readers. 



Earlier, I was in a dilemma on whether to continue blogging or otherwise. After giving it a long thought, I decided to continue blogging again. I have decided to post less so I hope you will bear with me.



Again, thanks for your encouraging words and tremendous support. Even though I do not know you personally, your actions showed that you really cared. I was truly touched. Thanks for lifting my spirits up when I was feeling down. You guys are the best!



Today, I have a great home tour for you. Hope you will enjoy this tour as much as I do!



******************************************************************************



This fabulous home belongs to interior designer Joe Lucas and his partner David Heikka. While Joe Lucas is drawn to the layered look of traditional interiors, his partner gravitates towards modern aesthetic with clean lines. The results? A layered, eclectic home in a refreshing color palette! Let's take a look at this beautiful below!



























































































There is so much to love about this home! One item I am immediately gravitate to is the bright yellow vinyl ottoman. It definitely elevates the whole living room to another level of chic, don't you think? The purple herringbone wallpaper is also another favorite element of mine in this tour. It's bold, it's beautiful and make quite the design statement. Is there anything that catches your eye in this fantastic home? I would love to know!




You have read this articleHome tour with the title Home tour- A fresh and inviting West Hollywood home!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2014/02/home-tour-fresh-and-inviting-west.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 24, 2014

Comments "Home tour- A fresh and inviting West Hollywood home!"

Post a Comment