Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Fabulous finds- Modern White Desks (In Every Price Range)!



I have been thinking about getting a glossy, modern white desk for the longest time. I have delayed my desk purchase because I really wanted to have a 'proper' home office before getting the 'perfect' desk. 



After many years of waiting, I have decided to get a desk pronto whether I am getting a designated room of my own or not! Since our home is short on space, I decided to move some furniture (with hubby's help, of course) to make way for a spot in our house to call my home office. 



I have been checking out a lot of white desks, from the super affordable to those that are out of my price range just to see what is on the market. If you are looking for a modern white desk with a sleek design as well, I hope you find today's post helpful. Below are my favorites:






THE CHIC AND PRICEY




























































THE AFFORDABLE









































THE BUDGET FRIENDLY



























































Personally, I am gravitating towards white modern desks with interesting legs particularly those with x-bases, trestle legs or chrome bases and gorgeous hardware details. In a fantasy world, I would be getting one of the desks from the 'pricey' range. However, in reality, I will probably get a desk in the "affordable" range. 





The super chic and elegant 'Polished Brass & Lacquered Campaign Desk', is my most favorite! Every single detail on that desk makes me swoon. What about you? Which desk are you drawn to?




You have read this articleFabulous finds / Office / Wishlist with the title Fabulous finds- Modern White Desks (In Every Price Range)!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/08/fabulous-finds-modern-white-desks-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 8, 2013

Comments "Fabulous finds- Modern White Desks (In Every Price Range)!"

Post a Comment