Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

My blog's second anniversary!



I am so excited because my little blog turned two today! To be honest, I didn't expect much readers when I first started my blog two years ago. 



A lot of exciting and wonderful opportunities came my way after I started this blog. At the end of year 2011, I started to offer online design services and have been keeping myself busy since last year. I also want to take this opportunity to apologize to all my blog friends because I haven't been visiting your lovely blogs recently. Without your support, my blog wouldn't have come this far. I promise I will be making the rounds as soon as my workload gets lighter. At the meantime, please bear with me. :)



On a happier note, my blog received over 2 million pageviews recently! Without you, my fabulous readers, it wouldn't be possible so I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all of you who loyally follow, read my blog and take a moment to leave an encouraging and positive comment from time to time. I cannot promise delivering the best content in blogland everyday but I will promise you that every blog post you see are the best material that I am able to find at the moment. I hope you will continue to stay with me.






Thank you my wonderful readers, you are simply the best!




You have read this articleBlog anniversary / Holiday and Special Occasion with the title My blog's second anniversary!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-blog-second-anniversary.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Comments "My blog's second anniversary!"

Post a Comment