Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Featured on House Of Fifty!





The third and newest issue of House Of Fifty is out! Have you seen it yet? In this special holiday issue, there are chock-full of wonderful interior inspirations, fun fashion, holiday gift ideas, delicious holiday recipes and more!


The best part of all? I am being featured on House Of Fifty. I am still so incredibly excited! It has been hard for me to keep this a secret from all of you for months but I decided to do it anyway because I want this to be a complete surprise! Well, surprise no more, you can now check out my feature on page 144. There, you will find my never before published living room pictures on 'Why Do We Love Her Blog' segment, a regular feature in House Of Fifty! 




As a special treat, I will post a few more pictures of my living room and resources tomorrow, so stay tuned!


You have read this articleAnnouncement / Magazine feature with the title Featured on House Of Fifty!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/11/featured-on-house-of-fifty.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Comments "Featured on House Of Fifty!"

Post a Comment