Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Mood board- Modern baby nursery!

Personally, I really love the look of a modern nursery so I created one today in the form of a mood board for fun! I selected a whimsical wallpaper as my starting point and I continued to add the basics such as the baby crib, a changing station, a rocking chair, an ottoman and two pair of curtains. Next, I layered my room with accessories which included a persimmon striped rug, a light fixture, a floor lamp, some artwork, a cascading mobile, a side table, three floating shelves, a decorative pillow and an adorable elephant laundry hamper. A baby nursery is not complete without some toys so I added a doll and a rocking horse to the mix.





Overall, I wanted a modern, fun, stylish, cheery and whimsical baby nursery. What are your thoughts? Some of the pieces I picked in this room are low end and some are high end. Which piece do you think is the most expensive? And which item do you think is the least expensive?



Answer: The most expensive piece in this nursery is the adjustable light fixture, named Zoom Chandelier retailing at $1,700, designed by Floyd Paxton and the least expensive item is the pair of orange curtains, retailing at $20 per pair at Target.
You have read this articleMood board with the title Mood board- Modern baby nursery!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/10/mood-board-modern-baby-nursery.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 10, 2011

Comments "Mood board- Modern baby nursery!"

Post a Comment