Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Home tour- A designer's beautiful holiday home in Toronto!



See how Toronto-based designer, Jessica Kelly decorated her beautiful home during the holiday season below. 









































I love this designer's gorgeous home. It's clean, sophisticated and restrained. The understated yet elegant holiday decor is right up my alley. I like how the designer uses small doses of shimmer and fuchsia to liven up her neutral home. I will be the first to admit that fuchsia is usually not the first shade that comes to my mind when it comes to holiday decorating so I find it particularly fresh and inspiring. Have you use fuchsia to decorate your home during the holiday season lately? I would love to know your thoughts!

You have read this articleHoliday decorating / Home tour with the title Home tour- A designer's beautiful holiday home in Toronto!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/12/home-tour-designer-beautiful-holiday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 6, 2013

Comments "Home tour- A designer's beautiful holiday home in Toronto!"

Post a Comment