Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

A product review- Adore Me Lingerie Set!



This is the third time I have had the privilege of collaborating with Adore Me for a product review. You can read the first review here and the second product review here.









If you have been following my blog for a while, you should be quite familiar with this wonderful brand. In case you are unfamiliar, Adore Me is the first subscription-based lingerie website that offers women a personalized shopping experience and provides good quality lingerie for an affordable price. 





Lingerie sets are picked by professional stylists each month and only costs $39.95 per set with free shipping and free exchanges. Membership is not the only way to shop. You can chose the pay as you go option and you will not get charged every month. You can read about the details here: http://www.adoreme.com/terms-conditions





When I spotted their beautiful lingerie collection recently, I was absolutely ecstatic! The new collection came with lovely colors in a variety of designs. It took me a while to pick my favorite for this product review! In the end, I picked Queena.





















What sets this beautiful lingerie apart is definitely its unique, elegant design. The satiny soft lingerie set looks luxurious while the pretty, red intricate lace details oozes sexiness and femininity. Made with nylon and spandex, this lingerie set feels great on my skin and has that "barely there feel", which makes it perfect for everyday wear! As a bonus, the soft push up bra also gives me a sexy boost! Overall, I am very, very pleased with this stunning lingerie set because it is absolutely well constructed, ultra comfortable, supports and fits well and most importantly, looks flattering on me. However, I wish this set comes with a hipster panty option instead of the only available thong option. Nevertheless, this is the best lingerie set I have owned so far (in terms of comfort and design) and would highly recommend it to everyone!*





*I received this product to review for free but the views and opinions expressed are my own.





Adore Me has a very wide selection of gorgeous lingerie sets and sleepwear collection. Below are some of my favorites. 































































































I am completely swooning over these fantastic intimate wears. Which one is your favorite? Personally, I like lingerie with simpler designs and subtle sexy details. How about you? What kind of lingerie are you drawn to? To check out other fabulous lingerie sets, please visit Adore Me




You have read this articleProduct review with the title A product review- Adore Me Lingerie Set!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-product-review-adore-me-lingerie-set.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Comments "A product review- Adore Me Lingerie Set!"

Post a Comment