Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

A beautifully styled table!



A few days ago, I stumbled upon this beautiful table setting for a wedding photo shoot styled by the super talented Cynthia Martyn. This has to be one of the prettiest table setting I have ever seen! I can't take my eyes off the beautiful color palette and was swooning over all the wonderful details. Needless to say, I feel very inspired. Let's check it out, shall we?












































I just love the way Cynthia styled her table with a gorgeous  color palette of lovely soft pinks and delightful apricots. The setting feels casual yet very girly and romantic at the same time. I can definitely envisioned this setting for an intimate wedding for a small group of friends, a bridal shower or even for a birthday party with a group of girl friends! Wouldn't it be fabulous to have a meal in such a beautiful set up? Are you inspired by the above decor as well?


You have read this articleInspiration / Table setting with the title A beautifully styled table!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-beautifully-styled-table.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Comments "A beautifully styled table!"

Post a Comment