Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Cool products alert- New Ravenna Mosaics!



Recently, I stumbled upon these gorgeous tiles and I simply must share! Upon further research, I found out that they are from a premier designer and manufacturer of stone and glass mosaic tiles named New Ravenna Mosaics for both residential and commercial installations. I think their products are simply stunning and absolutely show-stopping! Here are some of my favorites!





































































 via





These tiles are beautiful, aren't they? I love how decorative they are and I am sure they would make a great design statement for your walls or floors! Which tile design are you most drawn to? Be sure to check out their website for more fabulous tile designs, these are just the tip of the iceberg!





For more information regarding these products, please visit http://www.newravenna.com/.







Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary payment or other compensation associated to this particular post.




You have read this articleCool product with the title Cool products alert- New Ravenna Mosaics!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2013/03/cool-products-alert-new-ravenna-mosaics.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Comments "Cool products alert- New Ravenna Mosaics!"

Post a Comment