Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Fresh and chic rooms!



I have been a great fan of super talented Portuguese designer Ana Cordeiro. Her designs are always fresh, colorful and stylish. I have featured her beautiful work in the past in one of my regular series, 'Cool Designer Alert'. You can check out the feature here. Recently, I stumbled upon her work again and I just have to share it. 





 !









































































I hope you enjoy her fabulous work as much as I do! Which room catches your eye?





For more information on Ana Cordeiro and her work, please visit http://english.pregosemestopa.pt/.


You have read this articleCool designer / Inspiration with the title Fresh and chic rooms!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/09/fresh-and-chic-rooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 28, 2012

Comments "Fresh and chic rooms!"

Post a Comment