Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

The One Room Challenge- Week 3!








In a blink of an eye, it's the third week of The One Room Challenge already. If you missed the first or second installments of this series, click here and here






I am happy to report that our hardwood floor installation is now about 95% complete. Spending the entire day at home during the 4th of July installing the wood floors definitely paid off!








 Look! Only four more rows left before completion!








Hubby said that it won't be easy when it comes to installing the last four rows of the wood floors because there won't be enough space to use the mallet.






Look at those peeling walls at the bottom. Needs to buy new baseboards, paint them and then reattach them.







Unsightly scuff marks everywhere. Needs paint touch-up.







We are almost there!






Almost reach the finishing line!






Need to patch those damaged walls!






In case you are wondering about our room's previous paint color, here is a peek. Are you a fan of the bright pink?






The previous paint color wasn't working for us at all so it had to go!





Last week, I have received both my gray curtains and white bed canopy curtains that I ordered online. With two things off my mind and the hard wood floor almost finished, I am starting to think about accessories. These are what I had in mind.











Brass Anchor








Marine Striped Pillow Case








Brass Porthole Mirror







Yacht Model Ship






I find them very gorgeous and beautifully made yet I am not sure if I will be getting any of the above items for accents. You know why? It's the budget thing again and they always get in the way! What are your thoughts? Do you think I should get any of these items for nautical accents? Or should I skipped them altogether? Which one is your favorite? I would love to hear your thoughts!








Check out the following 20 participants from The One Room Challenge.










Lauren - The Cottage Mix





Lindsay - Everything LEB




Barbara - Hodge:Podge






Tiffany - Living Savvy




Jessie - Mix And Chic






Danylle - Nana Moon






Jennifer - The Pink Pagoda






Emily - Rue de Emily




Lindsay - Sadie + Stella




Lisa - Trapped In North Jersey








I hope you will be following me and the rest of these talented ladies as we makeover our rooms! 







You have read this articleChallenge / My Master Bedroom / One Room Challenge / Our Home with the title The One Room Challenge- Week 3!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-one-room-challenge-week-3.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comments "The One Room Challenge- Week 3!"

Post a Comment