Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Cool products alert- Adorable handcrafted animal bookends!

If you have been following my blog for a while, you might realize my love for adorable animal bookends. Perhaps it's the inner child in me that still yearns for whimsical elements in decor. Anyway, recently I found these beautiful, original handcrafted animal bookends from Etsy and I simply must share because they are just too cute for words. Let's take a look and you will know why! 



























As if these gorgeous heirloom quality bookends are not irresistible enough, they come with a bookshelf as well.








A close-up of the fabulous bookshelf.




These lovely creatures definitely make me smile. After looking at these bookends, I feel like starting a new collection. I realized these super cute bookends are meant for a nursery or a kid's room, but I think they are perfect for me too. I would use them for my bookshelves or perhaps display them on my office desk and admire them all day. What are your thoughts? Do you love these adorable woodland animal bookends as well? Which one is your most favorite?


For more information regarding these products, please visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/graphicspaceswood


Disclaimer: The author of this blog did not receive any monetary payment or other compensation associated to this particular post.


You have read this articleCool product with the title Cool products alert- Adorable handcrafted animal bookends!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/07/cool-products-alert-adorable.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 19, 2012

Comments "Cool products alert- Adorable handcrafted animal bookends!"

Post a Comment