Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Happy Father's Day!





So true, couldn't be more accurate!




That sounds just like me when I was a younger.  I always ask my dad to help me open jars and lift heavy things for me. :) What about you? Did you always ask your dad to do something particular for you when you are a kid?


I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day, dad! You are the best!


Wishing all dads a wonderful day filled with lots of love and happiness!


You have read this articleHoliday and Special Occasion with the title Happy Father's Day!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-father-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, June 17, 2012

Comments "Happy Father's Day!"

Post a Comment