Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Moodboard- Moodboard Challenge At Finishing Touch Interiors!

Recently, my friend Sarah invited me to join her and other designers for a month long of 'Moodboard Monday Challenge' at her blog, Finishing Touch Interiors. This week's challenge is 'The Man Cave'.



When I think of a man cave, I immediately envisioned a rustic den or a basement with a seating area and a play area. I wanted to design a cool space for a guy so he can chill out whether to watch his favorite game or play pool with his friends. I also wanted this space to feel masculine, fresh and stylish. This is what I came up with.







What are your thoughts? Do you like my version of a man cave? To check out Sarah and other designer's moodboard, please click here.


By the way, Sarah will also be hosting an open challenge on Monday, February 6 with the Pink Challenge to help raise awareness for breast cancer. This challenge is open to everyone. Just send an email with your PDF moodboard and your details to Sarah at sarah@finishingtouchinteriors.co.uk by Friday, February 3. There will be a prize for a winner as well. Please click here for further details regarding the Pink Challenge.


Don't forget to join me again next week for another Moodboard Monday Challenge. Have a great week!


You have read this articleChallenge / Mood board with the title Moodboard- Moodboard Challenge At Finishing Touch Interiors!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/01/moodboard-moodboard-challenge-at_9.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 9, 2012

Comments "Moodboard- Moodboard Challenge At Finishing Touch Interiors!"

Post a Comment