Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Yummy in yellow!

I have to admit yellow is one of my least favorite color when I was younger. However, after constant exposure to this sunny color, I have a change of heart. I actually love this color now. I have incorporated this color in my living room and I am planning to use yellow as one of the accent colors in my unfinished master bedroom. The color yellow always make a room looks inviting, fresh and cheery, don't you think? No matter which shade, where and how much you use, as a wall color, an accent color or through accessories, there is no denial the color yellow brings so much joy and optimism in a room. Just take a look at these examples and you will see.















Do you love yellow as much as I do? What color makes you happy? Are you inspired by any of the rooms above? Which one is your favorite?


You have read this articleColor inspiration / Inspiration with the title Yummy in yellow!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/11/yummy-in-yellow.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 25, 2011

Comments "Yummy in yellow!"

Post a Comment