Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Guest posting at A Saltbox!

Today, I am guest posting at A Saltbox, one of my regular reads. Staci's blog often features her own decorating projects, her client's makeover projects and sometimes her three beautiful children, which is always a fun and interesting read! When you get a chance, please hop over and check out her blog.




Here is a sneak peek of my guest post: One Of My Favorite Designer Tips






Thanks Staci for having me over! Hope to see you there!


You have read this articleGuest posting with the title Guest posting at A Saltbox!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/11/guest-posting-at-saltbox.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Comments "Guest posting at A Saltbox!"

Post a Comment