Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Guest feature at Splendid Willow!

Today, I am at one of my friends, Monika's blog, Splendid Willow along with a few other talented ladies to share our 2 cents on a design trend we are loving at the moment. Please hop over and check out her lovely blog when you get a chance. I am sure you will love all her interesting posts!




Here is a sneak peek of the feature: My 2 Cents On A Design Trend I Heart (Via Fab Friends)






By the way, Monika also has a new and stylish store 'Splendid Willow Avenue'. Every item is handpicked by her. Check out some of my favorite items from her beautiful store! 




Don't forget to check out my feature. See you there! Thank you Monika for having me over!


You have read this articleGuest feature with the title Guest feature at Splendid Willow!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/11/guest-feature-at-splendid-willow.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 17, 2011

Comments "Guest feature at Splendid Willow!"

Post a Comment