Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Mood board- Traditional And Eclectic Dining Room!

I have created three mood boards previously but none of them were dining rooms so I decided to create one today. I first started with a slightly more traditional wallpaper, a chinoiserie style wallpaper with bird, aviary and branch details by Schumacher followed by a pair of matching red pagoda mirrors. I selected the pair of red pagoda mirrors because I wanted a pop or color in an unexpected way. Next, I came up with the salvaged wood dining table and the red French style dining chairs. Ideally, I wanted to have six dining chairs but obviously the mood board can only fit two, at the most but you get the idea. For the final touch, I added a couple more accessories to complete the final design and here it is.



A Traditional And Eclectic Dining Room


































































What do you think of the overall design? Do you like the color palette? I would love to hear your thoughts.
You have read this articleMood board with the title Mood board- Traditional And Eclectic Dining Room!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/10/mood-board-traditional-and-eclectic.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Comments "Mood board- Traditional And Eclectic Dining Room!"

Post a Comment