Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Mood board- Classic and chic master bedroom!

Today, I was playing with Olioboard and decided to create a classic master bedroom with a modern twist. I am not really familiar with this program so I just pick whatever was in there. I do not have any specific color palette or furniture pieces in mind, I just went with what caught my eye. And here is what I came up with.





Can you visualize this whole room with white walls and green trellis wallpaper as the focal wall behind the bed? What are your thoughts? Let me know what you think!


You have read this articleMood board with the title Mood board- Classic and chic master bedroom!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/09/mood-board-classic-and-chic-master.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comments "Mood board- Classic and chic master bedroom!"

Post a Comment