Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Guest feature at Spicer + Bank!

Today, I am a guest feature at Allison's beautiful blog Spicer + Bank, one of my favorite decor blogs to share some of my favorite things in her fun new series: Live, Love, Blog. I will be sharing my thoughts on design, my hometown, my guilty pleasure and more. Please hop over and check out her lovely blog when you get a chance.





Here is a sneak peak of the feature: Live, Love, Blog with: Mix and Chic










Intrigued? Go check out my feature. See you there! Thanks Allison for having me over!
You have read this articleGuest feature with the title Guest feature at Spicer + Bank!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/09/guest-feature-at-spicer-bank.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 26, 2011

Comments "Guest feature at Spicer + Bank!"

Post a Comment