Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Guest feature at Simple Dwellings!

Today, I am a guest feature at Amber's lovely blog, Simple Dwellings, a blog I always frequent for a dose of inspirations. Amber has a weekly fun and original series named "If My Blog Was A Room" where she poses a challenge to fellow bloggers to think of their blog as an actual space. Please hop over and check out her beautiful blog when you get a chance.





Here is a sneak peek of the feature: If My Blog Was A Room- Next Up- Mix and Chic










Curious what my blog would look like if it was a room? Go check out my feature. See you there! Thank you Amber for having me over!
You have read this articleGuest feature with the title Guest feature at Simple Dwellings!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/09/guest-feature-at-simple-dwellings.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Comments "Guest feature at Simple Dwellings!"

Post a Comment