Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Beautiful in blue!

I have never really thought of blue as a really beautiful color until recently when I stumbled upon a very beautiful throw pillow at my local Target store. When I first saw it, my heart skipped a bit. I did not buy it the moment I saw it because I thought blue is not really my favorite color. But after a few trips to different Targets later, my heart still yearns for the blue pillow which confirms my new obsession with the color blue. I finally bought the pillows and this post is the inspiration resulting from my newest color obsession.

























Do you like blue? Any color crush lately? 


You have read this articleColor inspiration / Inspiration with the title Beautiful in blue!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/07/beautiful-in-blue.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, July 9, 2011

Comments "Beautiful in blue!"

Post a Comment