Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Beautiful and contemporary bunk bed inspirations!

Growing up, I had to share a bedroom with my younger brother. I was extremely happy when my parents purchased a bunk bed for us. I remembered getting very excited when I first saw the bunk bed in our room because I imagined it must be fun climbing up and down the ladder and we would have our own special place all by ourselves. Unfortunately, my parents decided to separate the bunk beds into two twin beds for our safety. I was crushed. The bunk beds were never stacked up at all and I never ever experienced the fun and joy of having a true bunk bed.



Anyway, the beauty of getting a bunk bed is it is not only a wonderful space saver especially when two children are sharing a room but it also helps to spark a child's imagination. Now, let's take a look at some gorgeous bunk bed designs I found today.









.
















You have read this articleChildren's room / Inspiration with the title Beautiful and contemporary bunk bed inspirations!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/06/beautiful-and-contemporary-bunk-bed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 17, 2011

Comments "Beautiful and contemporary bunk bed inspirations!"

Post a Comment