Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Luxurious themed children's bedroom inspirations.

Usually, I am not a huge fan of themed children's bedroom especially those with matching wallpapers, matching borders, matching beddings, matching curtains, matching rugs, matching lamps, you get my drift. Let's face it, themed bedroom with everything perfectly matched does not sound very exciting and in most cases, they don't transition well from childhood into teen years. However, when I stumbled upon these images, I just fell in love. So, I guess themed bedrooms can look wonderful as long as it is done tastefully. Now, let's take a look at some beautiful themed kid's rooms.
























So, my fabulous readers, are you a fan of themed rooms? What do you think about the children's rooms above? Do you feel they are over the top silly or over the top amazing? Do you have a favorite room? Perhaps the poodle girl's room, the jeans' room, the ocean room, the aviator room or the horse room? Is there anything that is inspiring to you? For me, I just adore the jeans' room because I find the color very inspiring. The whole room also feels clean and crisp and I always like such style in a decor.


You have read this articleChildren's room / Inspiration with the title Luxurious themed children's bedroom inspirations.. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/05/luxurious-themed-children-bedroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, May 2, 2011

Comments "Luxurious themed children's bedroom inspirations."

Post a Comment