Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Cool designer alert- Nate Berkus!

While I am sure many of you may already know about the talented and charismatic Nate Berkus through 'The Nate Berkus Show' or perhaps some of you might have bought some of his home decor products through HSN. Well, I have heard so much about him but I never once seen any of his interiors before. So, I did some research to find out more about his work. Unsurprisingly, I found his interiors to be refined, sophisticated, eclectic and elegant. I love how he combined the classics with the modern with such great flair.

























































So, have you found your aha! decorating moment yet? What are your thoughts on his style? Any favorites?


You have read this articleCool designer with the title Cool designer alert- Nate Berkus!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/04/cool-designer-alert-nate-berkus.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, April 25, 2011

Comments "Cool designer alert- Nate Berkus!"

Post a Comment