Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

A weekend makeover!

Not the home improvement kind, unfortunately or else I will show you the before and after pictures. If you have been following my blog, you would have noticed a big difference in my blog today. A new header, some new dividers and a different blog template. I spend the entire evening today tweaking my new blog header with the help of this wonderful website: www.befunky.com. I am not sure if it is a new website so, I just want to share it with all of you. The great thing about this website is, it is absolutely free! ( unless of course you want to pay $2 per month for premium upgrades) You can apply effects, enhance and edit your photos online with so many different tools they offered. I had so much fun trying all the free tools. What about you guys? What softwares, applications or websites do you use to enhance your photos and contents on your blog? Any  good suggestions? I would love to know and try them someday.



Back to my new blog header. Overall, I am happy with it because it looks so colorful and cheery but the only problem is, it is not centralized. I have tried so many ways which includes widening the blog header but it only makes it looks worse. Any ideas how to centralize a blog header? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.


Hopefully, you will love this weekend blog makeover! What are your thoughts? Do you prefer the old blog template or the new one? I would love to hear from you!


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 


You have read this articleGeneral update with the title A weekend makeover!. You can bookmark this page URL http://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-weekend-makeover.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, April 2, 2011

Comments "A weekend makeover!"

Post a Comment