Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

Happy blog anniversary?



Today marked another milestone for my blog. Mix And Chic turns three today!



Instead of feeling happy, I feel mentally exhausted. Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but a lot of unhappy things happened to me recently and it made me wants to quit blogging altogether. If you are a regular reader, you will noticed that I don't post like I used to (at a specific time). To be honest, blogging seems like a chore to me now.



Perhaps a long blogging break is all I needed? Or having less posts in a week might help? I don't know. If you are a blogger and have been in a similar situation, what did you do to pick yourself up? Suggestions?



To all fans and supporters of Mix And Chic, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without you, I wouldn't have come this far.


You have read this articleBlog anniversary / Holiday and Special Occasion with the title Happy blog anniversary?. You can bookmark this page URL https://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-blog-anniversary.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 13, 2014

Comments "Happy blog anniversary?"

Post a Comment