Modern Art and Design Trends Visual Culture, Architecture, Interior, Furniture, Concept Cars and Designs.

The One Room Challenge- Week 6:The Big Reveal (Updated Version)!










Today is week 6 of the One Room Challenge. This is the moment we have all been waiting for, The Big Reveal. If you have missed previous posts, please click here






Before we proceed, I would like to say a big thank you to Linda from My Crafty Home Life for coming up with this fabulous challenge and invited me to participate. It has been great getting to know other participants and support each other to finish up our rooms. 






I know I have bored you with my hardwood floor installation for five whole weeks so I am going to show you the pictures of my master bedroom instead. I hope it's worth the wait! :)






I will let the pictures do the talking..........






(Please note: The old photos were removed. These new photos were taken by my husband when he came home today.)






Evening shots:
























































Morning shots:
































What do you think of my master bedroom? I am planning to discuss the details of this makeover and include the resources for all the items in my bedroom next Wednesday. So, check back next week, if you like. (Update: You can check out the list of resources here.)






Both my husband and I have been working around the clock to get this room finished. If it was not for the challenge, we would probably take another month or two to complete it. I really wanted to have the reveal today so I stayed up all night. Yup, didn't sleep at all, can you believe that?






Anyway, hope you enjoy the makeover. My eyes can barely stay open now. Alright, got to go take a nap now. 








Please visit the other participants from The One Room Challenge to see their finished rooms! 










Lauren - The Cottage Mix





Lindsay - Everything LEB




Barbara - Hodge:Podge






Tiffany - Living Savvy




Jessie - Mix And Chic






Danylle - Nana Moon






Jennifer - The Pink Pagoda






Emily - Rue de Emily




Lindsay - Sadie + Stella






You have read this articleChallenge / My Master Bedroom / One Room Challenge / Our Home / Reveal with the title The One Room Challenge- Week 6:The Big Reveal (Updated Version)!. You can bookmark this page URL https://saranamusoga.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-one-room-challenge-week-6the-big.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comments "The One Room Challenge- Week 6:The Big Reveal (Updated Version)!"

Post a Comment